By Sadhu Aufochs Johnston,Steven S. Nicholas,Julia Parzen,Gloria Ohland
Read Online or Download The Guide to Greening Cities PDF
Similar urban planning & development books
Essays reevaluating and hard the evaluations of the city experiences fieldThis quantity revisits the culture of serious scholarship attribute of the city reports box. city scholarship has had detractors of overdue, rather in mainstream political technological know-how, the place it's been accused of parochialism and insularity.
First released in 1989. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Towns are accountable for three-quarters of the world’s strength intake and 70 in line with cent of worldwide carbon emissions. If we're to lessen our calls for at the planet’s strength assets and meet the problem of weather switch how will we make our city components extra strength effective? One solution is to refit latest structures with extra thermally effective development fabrics.
Metropolitan development and improvement effects from a posh mixture of elements. buyer personal tastes, progress and geographical shifts in inhabitants, expanding earning, industry restructuring, caliber of faculties, and site of cheap housing are only a couple of that play a serious position. different vital impacts contain nation and native interactions, historic situations, and the usual topography of a metropolitan sector.
- Nature, Tourism and Ethnicity as Drivers of (De)Marginalization: Insights to Marginality from Perspective of Sustainability and Development (Perspectives on Geographical Marginality)
- Key Concepts in Planning (Key Concepts in Human Geography)
- Sustainable Communities and Urban Housing: A Comparative European Perspective (Routledge Studies in International Real Estate)
- Governing Urban Sustainability: Comparing Cities in the USA and Germany (Urban Planning and Environment)
- Industrialising Rural India: Land, policy and resistance (Routledge Studies of the Extractive Industries and Sustainable Development)
- Understanding community (second edition): Politics, policy and practice (Understanding Welfare: Social Issues, Policy and Practice series)
Additional info for The Guide to Greening Cities
The Guide to Greening Cities by Sadhu Aufochs Johnston,Steven S. Nicholas,Julia Parzen,Gloria Ohland