By Aimé Muyoboke Karimunda
Read or Download The Death Penalty in Africa: The Path Towards Abolition PDF
Similar criminal law books
This ebook considers a big and mostly overlooked region of Islamic legislations via exploring how medieval Muslim jurists resolved felony instances which may now not be confirmed past a doubt, calling into query a debatable well known inspiration approximately Islamic legislation at the present time, that is that Islamic legislation is a divine criminal culture that has little room for discretion or doubt, fairly in Islamic felony legislation.
Lower than half all rapes believed to happen are said to legislations enforcement, and of these assailants arrested even fewer are convicted of rape. This challenge is now being addressed through all professions whose paintings brings them into touch with the sufferer or the criminal. This 3rd version of functional elements of Rape research: A Multidisciplinary technique is simply that: a multidisciplinary procedure.
This quantity presents an important replace on present considering, perform and examine into using restorative justice within the region of kin violence. It includes modern empirical, theoretical and sensible views at the use of restorative justice for intimate associate and kin violence, together with sexual violence and elder abuse.
Ein Handbuch des Verfassungsrechts im StrafverfahrenDie Verfassungsbeschwerde in Strafsachen ist für die Strafverteidigung oft die letzte Möglichkeit, einen für den Mandanten unerwünschten Verlauf oder Ausgang des Strafverfahrens zu verhindern. Der Weg zu diesem Ziel ist jedoch voller Stolpersteine und Fallstricke.
- Crimes, Harms, and Wrongs: On the Principles of Criminalisation
- American Penology: A History of Control
- Genocide in International Law: The Crime of Crimes
- International Criminal Justice: Law and Practice from the Rome Statute to Its Review
- Intention and Causation in Medical Non-Killing: The Impact of Criminal Law Concepts on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide (Biomedical Law and Ethics Library)
- Courted and Abandoned: Seduction in Canadian Law (Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History)
Additional resources for The Death Penalty in Africa: The Path Towards Abolition
The Death Penalty in Africa: The Path Towards Abolition by Aimé Muyoboke Karimunda