By Seema Agarwal,Matthias Burgard,Andreas Greiner,Joachim Wendorff
Focuses on uncomplicated points of nano/microfibers made by means of electrospinning with information on spinning recipes, characterization recommendations and chemistry of the polymers in use. the elemental knowing supplied within the e-book, turns out to be useful for generating 1D and 3D fibrous constructions with particular houses for functions, e.g. textiles, membranes, reinforcements, catalysis, filters or biomedical makes use of. scholars and practitioners will locate nice worth within the step-by-step directions how you can manufacture nanofibers.
- Electrospinning equipment
- historical past of electrospinning and nanofibers -characterization-fundamentals of electrospun fibers
- Ready-made recipes for spinning solutions
- stipulations for the productions of hugely different fiber morphologies and arrangements
- Chemistry of fiber forming materials
Read Online or Download Electrospinning: A Practical Guide to Nanofibers (De Gruyter Textbook) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
Have you questioned over find out how to practice Boolean common sense on the atomic scale? Or questioned how one can perform extra normal calculations in a single unmarried molecule or utilizing a floor dangling bond atomic scale circuit? This quantity provides an replace at the layout of unmarried molecule units, akin to recitfiers, switches and transistors, extra complicated semi-classical and quantum boolean gates built-in in one molecule or developed atom via atom on a passivated semi-conductor floor and describes their interconnections with tailored nano-scale wiring.
3rd quantity of a 40volume sequence on nanoscience and nanotechnology, edited by way of the popular scientist Challa S. S. R. Kumar. This guide supplies a complete evaluation approximately Transmission electron microscopy characterization of nanomaterials. sleek purposes and cutting-edge ideas are lined and make this quantity an important analyzing for learn scientists in academia and undefined.
Mechanics and energy of fabrics makes a speciality of the methodologies utilized in learning the energy of fabrics. The textual content first discusses kinematics, after which describes the movement of a unmarried particle; description of the movement of a inflexible physique; airplane movement of a inflexible physique; and examples of the decision of velocities and accelerations within the movement of aircraft mechanism.
This short bargains a finished dialogue of magnetic detailed drug supply of silica-coated nanodevices. concentrating on the most recent development in pharmaceutical purposes of those nanodevices, a multidisciplinary review is displayed, from synthesis and layout to pharmacokenetics, biodistribution and toxicology.
- Smart Structures Theory (Cambridge Aerospace Series, 35)
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion: An Engineering Insight (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Glass Transition, Dynamics and Heterogeneity of Polymer Thin Films (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Corrosion of Linings & Coatings: Cathodic and Inhibitor Protection and Corrosion Monitoring (Corrosion Engineering Handbook, Second Edition)
Extra info for Electrospinning: A Practical Guide to Nanofibers (De Gruyter Textbook)
Electrospinning: A Practical Guide to Nanofibers (De Gruyter Textbook) by Seema Agarwal,Matthias Burgard,Andreas Greiner,Joachim Wendorff