By Gianni Ciofani,Virgilio MATTOLI
Boron Nitride Nanotubes in Nanomedicine compiles, for the 1st time in one quantity, all of the info wanted via researchers drawn to this promising kind of clever nanoparticles and their purposes in biomedicine. Boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs) symbolize an leading edge and very exciting classification of nanomaterials.
After introducing BNNTs and explaining their coaching and review, the e-book indicates how the actual, chemical, piezoelectric and biocompatibility houses of those nanotubes supply upward push to their power makes use of in biomedicine. proof is on the market (from either in vitro and in vivo investigations) for the way BNNTs will be invaluable in biomedical and nanomedicine functions corresponding to healing functions, tissue regeneration, nanovectors for drug supply, and intracellular nanotransducers.
- Covers various promising biomedical BNNT applications
- Provides nice price not only to teachers but in addition researchers in fields equivalent to fabrics technological know-how, molecular biology, pharmacology, biomedical engineering, and biophysical sciences
- Offers proof for the way BNNTs will be invaluable in biomedical and nanomedicine functions equivalent to treatment, tissue regeneration, nanovectors for drug supply, and intracellular nanotransducers
- Incorporates, for the 1st time in one quantity, all of the details wanted via researchers drawn to this promising kind of clever nanoparticles and their functions in biomedicine
Read Online or Download Boron Nitride Nanotubes in Nanomedicine (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Best nanostructures books
Have you wondered over find out how to practice Boolean good judgment on the atomic scale? Or questioned how one can perform extra common calculations in a single unmarried molecule or utilizing a floor dangling bond atomic scale circuit? This quantity supplies an replace at the layout of unmarried molecule units, resembling recitfiers, switches and transistors, extra complex semi-classical and quantum boolean gates built-in in one molecule or built atom through atom on a passivated semi-conductor floor and describes their interconnections with tailored nano-scale wiring.
3rd quantity of a 40volume sequence on nanoscience and nanotechnology, edited through the well known scientist Challa S. S. R. Kumar. This instruction manual provides a entire evaluation approximately Transmission electron microscopy characterization of nanomaterials. smooth functions and cutting-edge concepts are lined and make this quantity a necessary examining for learn scientists in academia and undefined.
Mechanics and energy of fabrics specializes in the methodologies utilized in learning the power of fabrics. The textual content first discusses kinematics, after which describes the movement of a unmarried particle; description of the movement of a inflexible physique; airplane movement of a inflexible physique; and examples of the decision of velocities and accelerations within the movement of airplane mechanism.
This short deals a finished dialogue of magnetic designated drug supply of silica-coated nanodevices. concentrating on the newest pattern in pharmaceutical functions of those nanodevices, a multidisciplinary review is displayed, from synthesis and layout to pharmacokenetics, biodistribution and toxicology.
- Nanoscale Thermoelectrics: 16 (Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology)
- Processes and Mechanisms of Welding Residual Stress and Distortion (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- Fundamentals of Lead-Free Solder Interconnect Technology: From Microstructures to Reliability
- Temperature-Fatigue Interaction: International Conference on Temperature-Fatigue Interaction, Paris, May 29-31 2001 (European Structural Integrity Society)
- High-Entropy Alloys: Fundamentals and Applications
Additional info for Boron Nitride Nanotubes in Nanomedicine (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Boron Nitride Nanotubes in Nanomedicine (Micro and Nano Technologies) by Gianni Ciofani,Virgilio MATTOLI