By Michael Javen Fortner
Read or Download Black Silent Majority: The Rockefeller Drug Laws and the Politics of Punishment PDF
Best criminal law books
This publication considers a massive and principally overlooked sector of Islamic legislation through exploring how medieval Muslim jurists resolved legal situations that can no longer be confirmed past a doubt, calling into query a debatable well known concept approximately Islamic legislations this present day, that's that Islamic legislations is a divine criminal culture that has little room for discretion or doubt, relatively in Islamic legal legislation.
Under half all rapes believed to happen are stated to legislation enforcement, and of these assailants arrested even fewer are convicted of rape. This challenge is now being addressed by means of all professions whose paintings brings them into touch with the sufferer or the criminal. This 3rd variation of useful features of Rape research: A Multidisciplinary procedure is simply that: a multidisciplinary strategy.
This quantity presents an important replace on present considering, perform and study into using restorative justice within the region of kin violence. It comprises modern empirical, theoretical and sensible views at the use of restorative justice for intimate accomplice and relatives violence, together with sexual violence and elder abuse.
Ein Handbuch des Verfassungsrechts im StrafverfahrenDie Verfassungsbeschwerde in Strafsachen ist für die Strafverteidigung oft die letzte Möglichkeit, einen für den Mandanten unerwünschten Verlauf oder Ausgang des Strafverfahrens zu verhindern. Der Weg zu diesem Ziel ist jedoch voller Stolpersteine und Fallstricke.
- Strafrecht Allgemeiner Teil: für Studienanfänger (Grundstudium Recht) (German Edition)
- International Criminal Tribunals: A Normative Defense
- Alternatives to Imprisonment in England and Wales, Germany and Turkey: A Comparative Study
- Strafrecht Besonderer Teil III: Straftaten gegen Gemeinschaftswerte (JURIQ Erfolgstraining) (German Edition)
- Good Time: Everything You Wanted to Know About Going to a Federal Prison Camp but Had No One to Ask
- Criminal Investigation: Law and Practice
Additional info for Black Silent Majority: The Rockefeller Drug Laws and the Politics of Punishment
Black Silent Majority: The Rockefeller Drug Laws and the Politics of Punishment by Michael Javen Fortner