By Richard Davis
Read or Download A Beginning Singer's Guide PDF
Best music books
The MENC instruction manual of study on song studying, quantity 2: purposes brings jointly the easiest and most present study on most sensible perform for song studying, focusing squarely at the profession's empirical and conceptual wisdom of ways scholars achieve competence in song at numerous a long time and in several contexts.
Expertly prepared Piano Duet through Alexander Scriabin from the Kalmus version sequence. This complicated Piano Duet (2 Pianos, four arms) is from the twentieth Century and Romantic eras. 2 copies are required for functionality. All 3 activities are Federation gala's 2016-2020 selections.
An Organ solo composed through Charles-Marie Widor.
(Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook). "Brave" and 14 extra songs include this matching piano/vocal/guitar folio to the 2013 album by way of California local singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles. different songs in this, her fourth studio album, comprise: Cassiopeia * Chasing the sunlight * December * Eden * Hercules * i select You * Islands * Little Black costume * big apple * one thousand occasions * car parking zone * Root Down * satellite tv for pc name * Wanna Be like Me.
- God Bless America & Other Star-Spangled Songs: for Alto Sax (Hal Leonard Instrumental Play-Along)
- Twentieth-Century Organ Music (Routledge Studies in Musical Genres)
- Made in Italy: Studies in Popular Music (Routledge Global Popular Music Series)
- Lead Lines and Chord Changes: For Late Intermediate to Early Advanced Piano
- Guitar Works of Agustin Barrios Mangore, Vol. IV": 4 (Guitar Works of Augustin Barrios Mangore)
Additional info for A Beginning Singer's Guide
A Beginning Singer's Guide by Richard Davis